Friday, June 4, 2010

AX, Android, Emulation.... What now?!

So much to do... so little time!

This little blog of mine never really took off and for the most part, I'm the only one to blame. It's not that I don't want to keep it updated, it just hasn't been anywhere near my top priorities this year (or the last few years for that matter :p). Well, are things about to change? Most likely.

I'm still going to try and keep my posts in line with the work I do... that is Microsoft Dynamics AX development, but since I'm now the owner of an Android smartphone, you might see me post a few Android stuff here and there if I ever get everything setup right. First thing I'll do is probably port my Chip8 emulator to the Android. (No Hellow World nonsense for me) That should get me familiarized with the platform and I'll be able to move on to bigger projects after that.

More to come!

No comments: